Event: WWE Monday Night RAW
Airdate: Monday, February 4th, 2008 (USA Network)
Location: The Frank Erwin Center in Austin, TX
Results and credit to: Steve Gerweck
- WWE screwed up – during the opening video’s of Raw, we could not hear the correct audio, we instead hear the LIVE feed from the arena, which was J.R. and King commentating a match between Jeff Hardy, JBL, Chris Jericho, Shawn Michaels and others. We are shown graphics of John Cena vs. Mark Henry in an Arm Wrestling Contest and Hornswoggle joining the Mr. McMahon kiss my ass club tonight.
- We cut to the arena and WWE Champion Randy Orton is in the ring, we get the correct audio back. Orton cuts a promo on his match against John Cena at No Way Out. Orton has already signed the contract. The hard camera is on the opposite side of where it usually is. And the HD set is set up the opposite way round. John Cena makes his way to the ring. Cena sits at the table in the ring and instantly signs the contract. Orton says he will see Cena in 2 weeks. Orton points out that if Mark Henry re-injures Cena’s pec tonight, their match at No Way Out will still take place. Mark Henry runs down the ramp to distract Cena. Orton jumps over the table and catches Cena with an RKO.
- Backstage Todd Grisham interviews Randy Orton and Mark Henry. Henry says he will enjoy ripping Cena’s shoulder out of his socket.
(1) Diva’s Tag Team Match – Kelly Kelly & Mickie James vs. Victoria & Beth Phoenix
the pop for Mickie gets louder and louder every week! Kelly’s in ring skills are really improving. Mickie hits a running DDT on Victoria for the win. Mickie James slipped out during the DDT and her complete right nipple was out and exposed. We have 8 pcis of this at the link below now. Mickie immediately motions that she wants Beth. Beth looks concerned.
- Backstage GM William Regal tells Hornswoggle he should be proud to be entering the Kiss my Ass club.
- J.R. says Triple H won’t be here tonight due to a family emergency.
- Shawn Michaels comes to the ring, he cuts a promo saying he came close to winning the Royal Rumble last year. He came close to winning the WWE Championship at WrestleMania last year but it’s still not god enough. He says he is putting everyone in the Elimination Chamber on notice. Chris Jericho comes to the ring. he says everyone knows how much respect he has for HBK, he says he had one of his best matches against HBK at WrestleMania XIX. Y2J says he has a burning desire to be in the main event of WrestleMania again and nothing is going to stop him. Jeff Hardy comes to the ring. Hardy says while Y2J and HBK have headlined WM, he never has. Hardy says if it means he has to take out 5 of Raw’s top stars, he’s going to do it. JBL comes to the ring. He says he always gets what he wants, he then informs us that he has paid off Umaga to ensure JBL wins the Chamber match. Umaga comes to the ring, JBL applauds him, Umaga doesn’t look to be totally on JBL’s side. Snitsky comes to the ring, fans chant “brush your teeth” he says that he hasn’t had his chance at the gold, he says he will have to take one of their spots. HBK cuts him off and says that Snitsky doesn’t deserve anything…apart from a dentist! All 6 men start fighting. Regal comes out and announces Jeff Hardy, Chris Jericho & Shawn Michaels vs. JBL, Umaga and Snitsky for later tonight.
(2) Mr. Kennedy vs. Super Crazy
Kennedy wins after using a reverse Figure Four. After the match, Kennedy shows the footage of Flair’s match against MVP on SmackDown. Kennedy says that he is giving Flair the opportunity to forfeit their match at No Way Out next week on Raw.
- Mike Adamle is with us from the crowd. He speaks about the Elimination Chamber, we are shown a video package.
(3) Carlito & Santino Marella w/ Maria vs. Brian Kendrick & Paul London
Short match. London chases Santino around the ring whilst Carlito delivers a Back Stabber to Kendrick for the win.
- Backstage Mr. McMahon is getting his a$$ “buffed”, he gets intrigued of the idea of his a$$ in HD.
- Mr. McMahon makes his way to the ring. he says he is setting a good example with the Kiss my A$$ club. He says tonight he is a concerned parent. He says the fans parent skills are pathetic. He gets the camera’s to look at the kids in the crowd, he says they are all spoiled brats. He says all the parents should literally make their kids kiss their a$$es. He calls Hornswoggle to the ring. he asks Hornswoggle if he knows his dad loves him, Horny nods. Vince says this is gonna hurt him more than it’s gonna hurt Horny. Vince drops his trousers and gets his a$$ out. Horny is hesitant (can’t think why). Finlay interrupts, McMahon tells him that after Hornswoggle kisses his a$$, Finlay will too! Finlay holds Horny back. Finlay whispers something to him, he then runs up and bites McMahon on the a$$! Vince gets irate; he then books himself in a no DQ match against Hornswoggle next week. He also says if Finlay gets involved, he will be firrrrrred.
(5) Jeff Hardy, Chris Jericho & Shawn Michaels vs. Snitsky, Umaga & JBL
Best spot of the match, Jericho, Michaels and Hardy delivering three plancha’s from three separate sides of the ring onto the 3 heels! Faces did a good job throughout. End sees all superstars hit their signature moves on each other. Finish is Jeff Hardy hitting the Twist of Fate and the Swanton on Snitsky for the pin victory.
- A Candice video plays. At the end it says “Candice returns”
(6) Arm Wrestling Contest – John Cena vs. Mark Henry
contest ends in a no contest due to Randy Orton interfering, Cena tries to give Orton an FU but Orton squirmed away. Cena instead lifts up Mark Henry and FU’s him!
The show ends.